You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky.
                                                                                                                                    - Amelia Earhart

Getting Your License to Fly

Drop us a line or give us a call to inquire about obtaining your Ultralight Permit.

An Ultralight Permit allows you to fly almost everywhere you could ever want across the country. Add a Passenger Carrying Endorsement to take all those family and friends along too who will be dying to go once they see the smile on your face!

Flight training requires 20 hrs of ground school, approximately 8-10 hrs flying with an instructor, 4-5 hrs briefing (before/after), and 2-4 hrs flying solo. Approximate cost is $3000-4000 CAD.

Obtaining a Passenger Carrying Endorsement adds an additional 15-20 hrs of flying/briefing/rental to the overall time described above.